retail opportunities | 900 new york avenue
Perfectly positioned at the gateway to this thriving international city’s hot new residential and business corridors, this trophy building will soon dominate New York Avenue’s skyline. With more than 30,000 square feet of high-profile retail space, 900 New York Avenue will command the attention of your customers — and amplify the quality of your powerful brand.
900 New York Avenue is proud to be a key part of Washington, DC’s new City Center master plan that includes commercial and residential space, a first-class hotel and 300,000+ square feet of retail. We are confident that you will continue your dynamic growth in this epicenter of opportunity.
download retail brochure
- Class A building designed by the internationally-acclaimed architecture firm Pickard Chilton.
- Corner anchor for City Center DC, a 10-acre development featuring retail, residential and commercial space, as well as parking, civic and green areas.
- One block from the Washington Convention Center (delivering more than 1.1 million visitors annually) and future 1,175-room Marriott Marquis Hotel.
- Located near the Gallery Place and Penn Quarter neighborhoods, home to the National Portrait Gallery, Verizon Center and more.
- 24-hour parking garage — owned and operated by the developer.
- Within walking distance to the Washington Convention Center, dozens of hotels, trendy new urban neighborhoods, monuments, museums and more.
- Five different Metro public transit stations within a few blocks.